Next COSAF meeting:Friday, April 7, 2017 11:30 am - 1:00 pm Memorial Union, Garrison Room Topic: Campus Expansion Initiative (CEI) Overview
For those COSAF members interested in attending committee meetings regarding oversight of Health Fees, the next scheduled meetings will be posted as we learn of them.
- HFOC meeting: April 19, 2017, 5:30-7:00 pm, Student Health & Wellness Center, Main #1 Conference Room
- SHIP Committee meeting: to be announced
Click here for a 2016-17 printable schedule.
COSAF: The Council on Student Affairs and Fees
The Council on Student Affairs and Fees (COSAF), a Chancellor’s Administrative Advisory Committee, consolidates and replaces the Student Services and Fees Administrative Advisory Committee (SSFAAC) and the Campus Unions and Recreation Board (CURB).
- Provide a more comprehensive oversight of student fees
- Assure the highest degree of transparency and accountability regarding the use of student fees
- Provide ongoing and meaningful feedback to the vice chancellor, Division of Student Affairs, on issues affecting UC Davis students
The committee's 17 voting members include 10 undergraduate students, four graduate/professional students, two faculty members and one UC Davis staff member.