Fall Orientation Meeting
September 26, 2017
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Memorial Union, DeCarli Room
For those COSAF members interested in attending committee meetings regarding oversight of Health Fees, the next scheduled meetings will be posted as we learn of them.
- HFOC meeting: tbd, 2017-18
- SHIP Committee meeting: tbd, 2017-18
Click here for a 2017-18 printable schedule.
COSAF: The Council on Student Affairs and Fees
The Council on Student Affairs and Fees (COSAF), a Chancellor’s Administrative Advisory Committee, consolidates and replaces the Student Services and Fees Administrative Advisory Committee (SSFAAC) and the Campus Unions and Recreation Board (CURB).
- Provide a more comprehensive oversight of student fees
- Assure the highest degree of transparency and accountability regarding the use of student fees
- Provide ongoing and meaningful feedback to the vice chancellor, Division of Student Affairs, on issues affecting UC Davis students
The committee's 17 voting members include 10 undergraduate students, four graduate/professional students, one faculty member and two UC Davis staff members.